“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself.”
“Never forget that you only have one opportunity to make a first impression - with investors, with customers, with PR, and with marketing.
: Peter Drucker : Famous Marketing Guru
The above quotes very well establishes why it is important to hear voice of the customer across all touch point for the existing and potential customers, establish effective communications and optimize process management when it comes to sales, marketing, business development or CRM activities.
ISO 9001:2015 standards requires we identify and define how we capture stated and intended needs of the customers. How we address their requirements and how we review our internal capabilities to meet customer requirements. How information is provided to potential customers using various communication channels and how orders and confirmations are received / reviewed / amended set the stage for effective production/service delivery or project execution. Standard also wants an organization to identify and manage communication during the entire customer life cycle, how complaints will be addressed and solved and how customer perception / satisfaction will be monitored and improved.
Sales / Marketing module of MyEasyISO ensures you meet all these requirements in an effective, efficient and simple manner. Below steps demonstrate capabilities of this module and how you can comply with requirements with respect to customer srelated clauses of the standard:-
An intelligent module level home page welcomes user to the module with all compliance options available in the module on left side menu. This home page shows quality objectives for the department, available / recently changed documents, real time graphical analysis on the basis of data / information captured in the system, alerts for pending tasks, quick links for common / regular tasks etc. Module level help is also given at appropriate places.
1. Capture customer enquiry and contact details. Set reminders for each potential business opportunity followup.
2. Get automatic alerts in system when scheduled followup is due. Capture follow up details / discussions for each enquiry.
3. If required, review customer requirements and send them to technical teams / internal stakeholders for reviewing. This is done to ensure the organization has capability to meet requirements of the potential customer.
4. Update the status of enquiry as hot, cold, warm, won or lost depending on followup / feedback received for each business opportunity.
5. Raise work order when status of enquiry is changed to won so that operations can start planning for production / service delivery / project execution.
6. Send predefined customer feedback to customers to capture customer feedback / perception.
7. Update the response once you get feedback from customer. Software will do automatic graphical representation and give you statistical insights.
8. Capture customer complaints and use Non compliance module to close it by taking appropriate correction, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
9. Define plan and track sales / marketing / business development / CRM objectives.
10. Procedures, Forms, flowcharts can be captured in documented information module.
Comprehensive capabilities of this module enables all the requirements from customer requirements / Sales / CRM/ Business development/ Marketing related clauses to be addressed in a quick and simplified manner while ensuring 100% compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standard. Contact us at info at myeasyiso.com for further information or visit www.myeasyiso.com to subscribe to our award winning and one of its kind of ISO 9001 compliance software.