Customer satisfaction can only be achieved when an organization delivers quality output meeting stated and implied needs of the customer.
Quality is a culture and it must form the foundation of the organization to enable it succeed. With this philosophy in mind, Quality module of MyEasyISO captures strategic quality, tactical quality and operational quality meeting requirements of quality policy, quality objectives, incoming inspection, in process inspection, final inspection and improvements.
Quality module of MyEasyISO ensures you meet various requirements across the standard applicable to product/service/projects quality in an effective, efficient and simple manner. Below steps demonstrate capabilities of this module and how you can comply with requirements with respect to various related clauses of the standard:-
An intelligent module level home page welcomes user to the module with all compliance options available in the module on left side menu. This home page shows quality objectives for the department, available / recently changed documents, real time graphical analysis on the basis of data / information captured in the system, alerts for pending tasks, quick links for common / regular tasks etc. Module level help is also given at appropriate places.
1. Journey towards quality, performance, growth and customer satisfaction starts with defining and establishing quality policy. You can define quality policy, get it approved and publish to ensure everybody in the organization understands intent of it.
2. Standard wants organization to define quality objectives at relevant levels and functions. This modules allows an organization to define quality objectives, create plan to achieve quality objectives, manage approvals and track achievement against objectives. You can define objectives at corporate / organization global level or department level.
3. Users can define incoming inspection quality plan for various raw materials/purchased product / service / consumables. It allows users to define what to inspect, how to inspect, inspection responsibility, sampling %, acceptance criteria etc as a part of incoming inspection quality plan. When actual purchase is done and delivery is received, users can capture incoming inspection quality record for all purchased products/services. Actual inspection results can be entered and product / service can be accepted / rejected / deviation / rejection records can also be created if required.
4. In order to ensure an organization captures deviations / non conformities as it happens without waiting for final inspection, MyEasyISO provides capability to define inprocess quality plan wherein against a specific process, in process inspection criteria can be defined. When actual in process inspection takes place, results of it can be recorded against specific processes/work order.
5. To enable an organization ensure final output generated is exactly as per customer requirements / contractual agreements and organization’s commitment, this module allows users to define final inspection quality plan covering what to inspect, how to inspect, inspection responsibility, sampling %, acceptance criteria etc for various products/services/projects delivered. Before each delivery of product – service / completion of project relevant final inspection records can be captured against identified acceptance criteria.
6. Any improvement opportunities arising out of activity monitoring, measurement and business intelligence acquired can be formally defined as an improvement project. This ensures organization improves continually and strategic objectives can be achieved while realizing vision and mission.
7. Procedures and forms related to quality can be captured in documented information module.
Comprehensive capabilities of this module ensures all the requirements pertaining to strategic / tactical / operational quality of an organization are addressed in a quick and simplified manner while achieving 100% compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standard. Contact us at info at myeasyiso.com for further information or visit www.myeasyiso.com to subscribe to our award winning and one of its kind of ISO 9001 compliance software.